Personal Contract Hire
What is Personal Contract Hire?
Car and van Personal Contract Hire
Like Business Contract Hire (BCH), Personal Contract Hire (PCH) involves leasing a car or van for an agreed period of time at a fixed monthly cost. For private individuals that means cost effective, flexible motoring.
The main difference between PCH and BCH is that the vehicle is funded by the individual rather than the business. As a result, the vehicle is not subject to Benefit in Kind tax.
All servicing and maintenance can be provided - giving you peace-of-mind that everything is running smoothly with no unpredictable costs.
The key features of Personal Contract Hire are:
- A comprehensive vehicle management package including (if selected) all servicing and maintenance
- Flexible term and mileage options, tailored to your needs
- Complete support and guidance throughout your time with us
How does PCH work?
Perfect for busy professionals, Personal Contract Hire is a simple and easy process designed to save you valuable time:
- Choose your vehicle from our extensive online database
- Agree your contract term and mileage. Maintenance including tyres and servicing can easily be added as an option
- An appropriate fixed monthly payment amount is confirmed for the duration of the term
- Your car will be delivered via an approved local dealer
- At the end of your term, you simply return your vehicle to us. The vehicle should be returned to us in a condition that meets the BVRLA ‘Fair wear and tear’ guidelines, otherwise charges may be incurred. Fair wear and tear guidelines can be found here. You can then apply for a new vehicle with us
What are the benefits of Personal Contract Hire?
You choose the manufacturer and model of car that you want, and we purchase it and can also manage and maintain it for you - it’s very straightforward. All you do is pay one fixed monthly fee - keeping your costs low and predictable.
- Hassle-free motoring – we do the legwork for you
- Flexible payment structure – from 2 - 4 years
- Running costs e.g. Maintenance tyres and servicing, can be included for easier budgeting
- No risk of unexpected vehicle depreciation
- The vehicle is not subject to Benefit in Kind tax
- PCH gives you fixed cost motoring