What is Finance Lease?
A Finance Lease is similar to traditional methods of funding, whereby a proportion of the vehicle price (including interest and costs) is charged back over an agreed period of time in the form of fixed monthly rentals.
Finance Lease is a method of funding that appears on your balance sheet, where you retain use of the vehicle throughout the period of the contract. We purchase the vehicle and use our buying power to offer you the most competitive rental.
We will estimate a resale value based on your chosen vehicle, term and mileage. At the end of the contract, following disposal of the vehicle, all sales proceeds (less fees) are used to settle the estimated resale value, which may result in a surplus/ deficit payment.
You can choose to continue using the vehicle at the end of the primary term by making additional rental payments, act as our agent during the disposal to a 3rd party or simply ask us to collect the vehicle and arrange for disposal.
The benefits of Finance Lease
- Finance Lease offers fixed monthly rentals to help manage your cash flow
- Monthly rentals are based on our purchasing power and pass on the VAT benefits at the point of purchase
- The option to reclaim 50% of VAT on vehicle rentals (used for business and private use) or 100% of VAT on vehicle rentals used for business only
- Flexibility to continue using the vehicle at the end of the primary term on an ongoing or fixed term basis
- Other services can be added, including Fleet Management or Accident Services
Finance Lease - now availabale with fixed-price maintenance
- Fixed cost maintenance option
- Hassle free and convenient service
- Relief vehicles available upon request
- Full service alternative to Contract Hire
Finance Lease is a simple method of funding available on cars and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes and all fleet sizes.